The origin of extraction and production of granules in the area of Reolto, next to the town of Stallavena, dates back to the 1920s. Monte Bianco S.r.l., whose production methods were first applied in this area, was founded in 1972, thanks to the initiative of a group of businessmen from Valpantena. Among these pioneers is Marcellino Tacchella, who, at the end of the 90s, acquired the entire company together with his son Ilario, which enlivened the company considerably. Ilario Tacchella became the director of Monte Bianco Srl in 1999, following the premature loss of his father.
Under the direction of Ilario, Monte Bianco has undergone important phases of modernization and technological innovation.
From the beginning of the new millennium to present day the company has continually invested in increasing the plant: it grew from its original surface area of about 4000 m², to a current extension covering approximately 20,000 m², and we have optimized our systems in order to guarantee a daily production of over 1000 tons.
Our privately owned quarries guarantee a constant supply of material.